4.6

Im not one to normally complain but i was very offended when i went to the savers in buffalo NY on eggert road.I have an Emotional support dog in training.

i keep her in a dog bag shes a small maltese, she doesnt bark or act up in stores she just lays there and may pop her head out to check on me. i have taken her in this store with me millions of times and no one has ever said anything to me. If they do their normally just commenting on how cute she is or ask me about her(even employees and managers). However today one employee who i havent seen before told me she wasnt allowed in the store i explained that she was ESA and she said she doesnt know what that is but shes not allowed.

She proceeded to question me and i told her i was leaving anyways. I wasnt even given the chance to show any papers or certificates for her. I have anxiety and depression and when this employee did this to me in the middle of the store it was humiliating.

This is the exact reason i have an ESA and this just made my anxiety worse.Now everytime i go somewhere with her i have this fear im going to be humiliated.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). LivieLove is overall dissatisfied with Savers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Savers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Savers to other companies on our site.

Comments